DUTY POST : TAMALE
SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGES GHANA is a child welfare organization that provides a stable Family-Like Care (FLC) for children in need. We also provide social services for families at risk through our Family Strengthening Projects. Currently, we operate in four locations; Tema, Asiakwa, Kumasi, Tamale with the National Office in Accra. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and dynamic persons for appointment as:
1. Safely transporting authorized personnel, delivery and collection of mail, documents and other related goods and supplies under the authorization of the supervisor.
2. Ensures cost-savings through proper use of vehicle. Detailed and accurate records of fuel usage, mileage and servicing should be written in the vehicle log book.
3. Report minor and major problems to supervisor for arrangements to be made for timely servicing.
4. Follow traffic laws and regulations at all times and also ensuring there is enough fuel at all times for wherever the vehicle will be travelling to.
5. Ensure car is washed regularly to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
6. Pick up Company visitors from a place and at the time they have requested. Assist with loading and offloading their luggage.
7. Ensure all the required documents are renewed on time this include road worthy and insurance of the vehicle.
8. Collects and delivers mails at various destinations as directed by supervisor.
9. Maintain and adhere to Company policies and guidelines.
10. Report any sign of abuse or neglect observed or aware of.
11. Performs any other related duties that may be assigned by immediate supervisor
At SOS Children’s Villages Ghana we believe in creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. Our hiring process is based on skills, qualification and experience. We have a strict zero-tolerance policy for discrimination, harassment or bias of any kind. We are committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment for all.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: