Communications and Logistics Assistant, El Salvador
Counterpart International helps people build better lives and more durable futures, community by community. We equip individuals, organizations and communities-our counterparts- to become solution creators in their own families, communities, regions and countries. We work with them in some of the world’s most challenging places to tackle social, economic, environmental, health and governance issues that threaten their lives and undermine their futures.
For more information on Counterpart, please visit our website at www.Counterpart.org
Counterpart International is currently seeking a Communications and Logistics Assistant (CLA) to carry out activities related to the Communications Area and all activities planned. Additionally, this position is expected to work closely with the Communications Officer, and Communications Specialist. The CLA will provide administrative, logistics and technical support to the Communications team and will be responsible for supporting strategies that increase the Human Rights and Dignity Project visibility. As well, the CLA will support the creation and production of digital products, administrative documents and will lead the logistics of events. This is a full-time position based in San Salvador, El Salvador. This position will report to the Communications Specialist. This is a locally based position; Salvadoran citizens are strongly encouraged to apply.
Under the direction of the Communications Specialist, the incumbent will be expected to:
- Assist the execution of communications strategies.
- Offer administrative support to the Communications team in tracking products and materials according to deadlines.
- Support the Communications team in:
- Designing and reviewing materials for a range of audiences.
- Completing administrative documents such as purchase requests, events forms, etc.
- Creating content for newsletters and other direct communication.
- Maintaining a collection of photos and videos.
- Support Project staff with PowerPoint designs and a critical eye for data visualization.
- Organize and execute logistics for the executions of campaigns and events.
- Manage or assist with interviews and media coverage of events.
- Track projects and media exposure as well as update databases and media lists.
- Participate in meetings, take notes, and draft memos.
- Other activities as assigned by the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or related fields.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Writing and/or editing experience for online and/or print publications.
- Knowledge of administrative and logistics tasks.
- Knowledge of organizing and executing campaigns/events.
- Creative, open-minded team player with strong initiative and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural and diverse team.
- At least 1 year of experience working as a communications professional for a non-profit, for-profit, or related professional experience.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., InDesign, Illustrator, Audition, Photoshop).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Creative problem-solver with an eye for good design.
- Detail oriented, self- motivated and comfortable working in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellence in all Microsoft Office Applications.
Please apply on our website:
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: