Programme Effectiveness & Quality Assurance Associate Director – WV Zambia
Lusaka | Lusaka
World Vision is a humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 45,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Programme Effectiveness & Quality Assurance Associate Director, you will work with the National Office leadership, and support the Operations Team in their effort to improve accountability for programme performance, ongoing learning and providing timely information that is useful to improve programme quality.
- Master’s degree in any field with a preferred statistically oriented undergraduate degree (BA Demography, Statistics, Economics or BSc Agricultural Economics).
- Experience in conducting impact studies including tool design, data analysis, innovative reporting and documenting of best practices for organizational learning.
- Strong statistical skills including knowledge of Microsoft applications and others such as Excel, EPI Info, CS Pro, STATA 11 and above, and SPSS.
- 5 or more years field experience with NGO’s in developing countries and working with Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) systems.
- 30% Domestic/international travel is required.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 05 Dec 2016. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Organization: World Vision
- Location: Lusaka | Lusaka
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- Development Cooperation
- Closing Date: 2016-12-05