Data Analyst (Local Hire - Arabic Speaker )
Gaziantep | Ankara
Scope of Work: The Data Analyst will lead the analysis of quantitative data collected from field questionnaires administered to enumerators.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing (integrating) and cleaning the data as soon as it is received from the Assessment coordinator.
- Clear any discrepancies in the data.
- Analyzing data from a cross-sectoral standpoint with relevant actors.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Disseminating information between organizations and promote common platform for dissemination.
- Reviewing content on the web portal and advocate for its use.
- Establish detailed process documentation and validation best practices for all data processes and technical solutions.
- Coordinating of information management initiatives and harmonizing IM Information Management systems where possible.
- Evaluate the need for and establish if deem necessary, sub working groups on thematic IM initiatives such as Geographic Information Systems (GIS), population estimation, needs assessment, monitoring. Sub-working groups can be time limited based on need. 10.Locate and define new process improvement opportunities. 11.Other information management activities, as required. 12.Perform any other duties as requested by QRCS Management. 13.Provide day-to-day active support and update on the activity progress.
Education, Experience & Training:
Education, Experience & Training: :
- Qualifications: B.Sc. in Business, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems or relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years experience performing data analysis
- Experienced creating reports from multiple databases
- Analytical thinker with good attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication and time management skills
- Training Courses: SPSS, GIS
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Familiarity with the Syrian conflictual context
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Arabic native speaker and fluent in English (speaking and reporting).
- Team player.
- Good communications skills (written & verbal).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to handle multi tasks at the same time.
- Advanced Computer skills & MS office.
HOW TO APPLY:
If the above meet with your profile Please submit your application on the below link;
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. No late applications will be accepted
kindly note that we might closed this position before the deadline.
- Organization: Red Crescent - Qatar
- Location: Gaziantep | Ankara
- Grade: Mid level
- Closing Date: 2016-11-30