Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Open Positions)
Medford | Washington D.C
The US Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator plays an important support role to recruiters by assisting them with MSH sourcing, interviewing and hiring processes for the open position team.
The coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and logistical support of company-wide recruiting efforts, encompassing a full range of duties, not limited to: posting and advertising jobs; initial introductory correspondence with job applicants; providing logistical support for interviews and meetings; preparing correspondence following standard guidelines; editing and formatting documents; preparing materials for job fairs; data entry, filing, and photocopying.
The US TA coordinator is also responsible for ensuring familiarity with the overall function of the HRM Office and ensuring confidentiality with all HRM related matters.
Talent Acquisition Team Support (70%)
- Post and advertise jobs on iCIMS and other sites as requested, including social media.
- Record advertising costs in iCIMS and process payments in a timely fashion.
- Manage logistical arrangements for candidate interviews: establish interviewer and candidate availability, schedule meetings via Google and WebEx, provide logistical support for meetings on-site and coordinate travel arrangements where necessary
- General support - provide administrative support for Talent Acquisition and Human Resources Team Meetings including scheduling assistance, tracking attendance, preparing and copying materials, taking minutes/notes, ordering food and supplies.
- Assist with meetings and scheduling for TA team members
- Job Fairs and College Recruiting events – maintain calendar of upcoming events, assist TA staff in preparation of materials and booth materials, handle event logistics and work with the TA Manager to ensure coverage for each event
- Running reports – weekly global recruiter activity reports to be run each Friday and distributed to recruiters and key staff; run reports on Employee Referral Program and distribute monthly.
- Invoicing – process Talent Acquisition invoices with Director of Talent Acquisition, reconcile credit card invoices for advertising, and follow up on specific annual renewable vendor accounts to ensure invoicing processed in a timely manner.
- Manage TA social media accounts (Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Process Intern requests and keep HR Partner advised on status on a weekly basis
- Responsible for coordinating with Talent Acquisition Manager and temp agencies when temps are requested for Arlington and Boston offices. Once temp selected work with Facilities and IT department to ensure temporary set up for work on first day. Ensure feedback on weekly basis from agency shared with hiring manager, and ensure that assignments coming to an end are ended in the system and a satisfaction survey send to hiring manager, or that the appropriate paperwork is completed should it be requested to extend assignment
System Administration (20%)
- Monitor Talent Acquisition mailbox and assist applicants in applying via the online system
- Work closely with the Director of Talent Acquisition and Manager of Talent Acquisition on special projects related to iCIMS system improvements
- Assist the Director of Talent Acquisition on a global initiative by providing ICIMS support and training to global HR staff in the field.
- Run reports on iCIMS usage
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of administrative/HR experience
- Experience working with MS Office applications, HR Information Systems, and/or Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Excel skills and prior responsibility for report generation a plus
- Excellent English communication skills required in both verbal and written, however, additional language skills in French or Spanish advantageous
Knowledge and Skills
- Introductory knowledge of basic recruiting and/or HR principles
- Prior experience within administrative capacity showcasing strong organizational skills and a sharp attention to details accompanied with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience working within development or having worked internationally a plus
- Strong customer-service orientation skills a plus
- Demonstration of ability and motivation to support a diverse team a plus
- Organized and great attention to detail
- Sense of urgency to ensure able to meet varying deadlines
- Ability to reprioritize, with input from manager, as deadlines in supporting a number of recruiters can change frequently
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Customer service oriented with ability to work with different cultures globally
- Discretion and confidentiality a must
- No travel required.
- Keyboard use, Pulling drawers, lifting papers <10lbs.
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policy makers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services. Working with governments, donors, non governmental organizations, the private sector, and health agencies, MSH responds to priority health problems such as HIV & AIDS; tuberculosis; malaria; maternal, newborn and child health; family planning and reproductive health; and chronic non-communicable diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and lung and heart disease. Through strengthening capacity, investing in health systems innovation, building the evidence base, and advocating for sound public health policy, MSH is committed to making a lasting difference in global health.
Management Sciences for Health is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
Visit the MSH website to apply!
- Organization: MSH - Management Sciences for Health
- Location: Medford | Washington D.C
- Grade: Junior
- Human Resources
- Closing Date: 2016-11-30