Field Monitor for distribution special winter kits and tent insulation kit
Dohuk | Iraq
The Field Monitor for distribution special winter kits and tent insulation kit will report to the CRI distribution Team Leader and will work on QANDIL’s ‘CRI Distribution project,
Duties and responsibilities
· Prepare and implement the distribution of distribution special winter kits and tent insulation kit and including site selection, site preparation or registration status, distribution, re-stocking, crowd and the verification handling of supervisor volunteers on site complaints.
· Take responsibility in work and also in receiving and receipt of distribution special winter kits and tent insulation kit.
· To identify possible additional needs of assistance, also to pay attention to details and accuracy.
· Maintain effective working relationship and team work.
· Inform the community of the date, location and eligibility requirement for the distribution if required; participate in the initial needs assessment to help the program gain a better understanding of the scope and location of crisis.
· Promptly identify and recommend solutions to technical issues
· Monitor progress against work plan, promptly identifying any current or potential delays distribution
· Collect and compile key distribution data including registration lists, distribution lists and distribution reports
· Participate in monitoring and evolution activities directly or by providing feedback to the monitoring and evolution team.
· Performing other related Qandil duties required from him/her.
· Ability to work under pressure and should take responsibility in work.
- From Time management skills and effective problem-solving skills required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to work with both community members as well as local authorities in a sensitive and respectful manner.
- Willingness to work in all areas of Dohuk Governorate.
- Must work well within ethnically or religiously diverse groups.
· Fluent spoken and written Kurdish, Arabic and English.
- Previous Field management experience is a significant asset.
- Previous experience for NGOs and/or humanitarian work is an asset.
- Previous experience in organizing and facilitating trainings is a significant asset.
How to Apply: Interested applicants must send their most recent CV to email@example.com. Subject line must read: Field Monitor for distribution special winter kits and tent insulation kit – DOHUK.
Note: Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements or received after closing date may not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Organization: Qandil - Humanitarian Aid
- Location: Dohuk | Iraq
- Grade: Junior
- Closing Date: 2016-10-17