NATIONAL POST: Driver, Kampala, Uganda, G-2
THIS POST IS OPEN ONLY TO NATIONALS AND PERMANENT RESIDENTS OF UGANDA
Under overall guidance and supervision of the Representative and direct supervision of Admin/Finance Associate, the Driver will be:
- Drives office vehicles and transports UNFPA staff and official visitors in town and on field missions
- Ensures day-to-day maintenance of assigned vehicle.
- Performs minor repairs and ensures that the vehicle is kept clean and in good running condition at all times.
- Logs official trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption and oil changes, greasing etc.
- Collects and delivering mail, packages and equipment.
- Ensures that, in the event of an accident involving the office vehicle, the necessary steps required by rules and regulations are followed.
- Performs other support duties as required
Qualifications and Experience:
· Completed secondary education
· Valid driving permit and clean driving record
· At least two years driving experience with reputable organizations
· Fluency in English
- Organization: UNFPA - United Nations Population Fund
- Location: Kampala
- Grade: GS-2, General Service
- Administrative support
- Closing Date: 2016-10-26