Gaziantep | Ankara
Scope of Work:
Support under the shelter programme all the engineering projects of QRCS ow-orphan;
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce engineering design drawings of the detailed civil construction works, suitable for the proposals, bidding documents and reports. This includes project layouts, plans, cross sectional and longitudinal profiles with all side views and in 3D.
- Create a working standard for the engineering drawings to include drawing frames, scale bars, dimensions, colors, line types and thickness, layers, legend, side notes, north directions, objects, main titles and sub-titles, angular details, hatching, shading, insertions in other documents, convergence to other formats and printing sizes.
- Ascertain that the product of the implementing partner draftsmen is adequate and adheres to quality drawing standards.
- Prepare adequate as built drawings, or review them if prepared by implementing partners.
- Liaise with the field staff to obtain all necessary details for the drawing sets.
- Support other programme coordinators and collaborate with the appointed field staff.
- Prepare any required sketches, layouts, diagrams, flowcharts and customized drawings as and when required by the programme coordinators,
- Prepare for and participate in training courses and on-the-job trainings.
- Promote the exchange of information between the field staff as required.
- Assist in preparation of progress reports and any special reports as needed. able
- Perform any other duties as required by the Shelter & Wash Coordinator or Head of Programmes.
Internal Contacts: Shelter & Wash Coordinator and the Head of Program Dept.
Education, Experience & Training
Qualifications: At least a B.Sc. degree in Civil engineering, or any engineering degree.
Experience: At least 5 year experience in civil work drawings.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
Arabic Native speaker and able to work in a team.
Advanced Computer skills & MS office.
The work Nature and Duty Station: Office work-Turkey- Gaziantep.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV & Cover letter, in English to email@example.com,
with the subject Ref: Draftsman/AutoCAD Specialist
- Organization: Red Crescent - Qatar
- Location: Gaziantep | Ankara
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- Closing Date: 2016-02-21