Radiologist with Médecins Sans Frontières
- Specialist Degree /Masters in Radiology (Radio diagnosis and Imaging)
- Extensive chest radiology experience specifically TB including MDR/XDR
- Good skills in general Radiology including CT, MRI and ultrasound interpretation.
- Willingness to work with and train a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team
- Vision, strategic planning, creativity
- Leadership and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and consultative skills, including the ability to communicate, present, negotiate and influence a variety of audiences
- Ability to work independently, proactively identifying and addressing issues
- An understanding of and commitment to the aims and values of MSF
- Capacity to create good network collaboration with stakeholders, civil society groups, academic institutions, etc.
- Outlook, Word, Excel, and all other basic office software (required)
- Fluent written and spoken English. Knowledge of Russian is highly desirable. - See more at: http://www.msfindia.in/vacancy/radiologist#sthash.1qGyNags.dpuf
Kindly visit our website : www.msfindia.in to get more details.
- Organization: MSF - Médecins Sans Frontières
- Location: Tashkent
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- Closing Date: 2015-12-25