A LOGISTICS COORDINATOR - AFGHANISTAN
Kabul | Kabul
We are looking for: A LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
Context:Afghanistan, based in Kabul
Length of contract: 12 months, starting from the 15th of March 2016
The position:Under the supervision of the Country Director, you will be responsible to secure sound logistical performance and coordination at mission level in order to provide programs with optimum support.
More precisely, you will be in charge to:
- Contribute to the definition of mission strategy
- Coordinate logistics at national level
- Collaborate with headquarters in the management of international transport
- Set up a security policy for the mission
- Manage the Logistics team in capital and be support/technical Manager for Logistics Manager in the bases
- Manage and organize Human Resources of the Logistics Department
- Promote and ensure collaboration and coordination in logistics with the mission’s partners
- Prevent and manage fraud and corruption
The applicant:You hold a bachelor degree in logistics and have occupied a similar position on the field for an international NGO.
You demonstrate excellent logistics capacity assessment and you have performed above expectations in operational management of security at national level in your previous positions. You hold a strong experience in team management.
You speak and write English fluently.
A previous experience in the field of logistics and/or security management with ACF is preferable.
Gross monthly salary ranging from €1805 to €2305 depending on relevant experience
Food and hygiene expenses, per diem, transportation costs, collective or individual accommodation, medical insurance
25 days of annual paid leaves and 20 days of rest and recuperation (R&R) per year
Pre departure training, at the HQ in Paris (1 to 2 weeks)
To apply, please visit our website : http://recrutement.actioncontrelafaim.org/positions/view/1031/A-Logistics-Coordinator/
Follow our job offers and join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/acf.jobs/
- Organization: ACF - Action against Hunger/Action Contre la Faim
- Location: Kabul | Kabul
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Supply Chain
- Closing Date: 2015-12-18