Deputy Chief of Party - Senegal
World Vision is a relief, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 45,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) you will have the responsibility for overall project operations. You should be familiar with the technical components of the project and the required support services. As DCOP you will ensure that grants operations and sub-grantee management activities are in full compliance with USAID regulations and aligned to NO operations. Upon COP request, you will represent the grant to donors and other stakeholders.
- Master’s degree desired in the relevant field or equivalent experience in program management in developing countries.
- Familiarity with USAID requirements, their history and their development.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience living or working in a developing country is desirable.
- At least 5 years of experience designing, implementing and managing large and complex projects involving multiple partners, in/for developing countries.
- Fluent French and English speaker. Strong writing and oral presentation skills in French and English.
- Minimum 30% travel to the project activities area
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date
19 November 2015. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Organization: World Vision
- Location: Dakar
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- Closing Date: 2015-11-19