Deputy chief of party
Chemonics seeks a deputy chief of party for the anticipated USAID-funded Vietnam HIV/AIDS Services project. The project aims to strengthen human, organizational, and systems capacity and deliver innovative enhancements in HIV/AIDS services. The project will provide direct service delivery and demand driven technical assistance to achieve targets in priority Vietnam provinces and transition those services within a five year period. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Provide leadership for technical, administrative, and financial management aspects of the project
- Prepare, review, and monitor contract reporting and deliverables
- Liaise with USAID/Vietnam, Government of Vietnam entities, and Chemonics home office, and other project partners and stakeholders
- Provide technical implementation expertise to project components
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field required; Master’s preferred
- Minimum five years of experience managing donor-funded HIV services projects
- Experience implementing donor-funded projects in Vietnam preferred
- Ability to provide close oversight of day-to-day implementation, personnel management, reporting, and monitoring
- Ability to oversee project compliance with all contractual and administrative requirements, with support from the home office
- Experience managing dynamic international and local teams
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Proficiency in Vietnamese preferred
Send electronic submissions to VietnamHIVServices@chemonics.com by November 8, 2015. Please include Deputy Chief of Party in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Finalists will be contacted.
In addition, please download and complete Chemonics’ equal employment opportunity self-identification form and submit it separately to EEOselfidentify@chemonics.com with only "Deputy Chief of Party – Vietnam HIV/AIDS" in the subject line. If you prefer not to disclose your sex, race, or ethnicity, you may check “I do not wish to complete the information requested.” Thank you for completing the form and supporting our equal employment opportunity reporting requirements.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
- Organization: Chemonics
- Location: Hanoi
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- Closing Date: 2015-11-08