A LOGISTICS COORDINATOR - IRAQ
Erbil | Baghdad
We are looking for: A LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
Country:Kurdistan Regional Government / Iraq based in Erbil.
Length of Contract: 6 months, starting as soon as possible
General objective:Secure sound logistical performance and coordination at mission level in order to provide programs with optimum support
- Contribute to the definition of mission strategy
- Coordinate logistics at national level from Erbil
- Collaborate with headquarters in the management of international transport
- Put in place a security policy for the mission
- Promote and ensure collaboration and coordination in logistics with the mission's partners
- Prevent and manage fraud and corruption
- Manage the Logistics team in capital and be support/technical Manager for Logistics Manager in the bases
Qualification and previous experience:You hold a bachelor degree in logistics and have occupied a similar position on the field for an international NGO. You have a significant experience in high pressure emergency situation and in management of a big national team and big logistics operations.
You have also an excellent knowledge in security and safety at working locations and good communication and interpersonal skills.
A previous experience in the field of logistics and/or security management with ACF is preferable.
You speak and write English fluently.
Gross monthly salary ranging from €1805 to €2305 depending on relevant experience
Food and hygiene expenses, per diem, transportation costs, collective or individual accommodation, medical insurance
25 days of annual paid leaves and 20 days of rest and recuperation (R&R) per year
Pre departure training, at the HQ in Paris (1 to 2 weeks)
Motivating Job Prospects in the medium and long term
To apply, please visit our website: http://recrutement.actioncontrelafaim.org/positions/view/763/A-Logistics-Coordinator/
- Organization: ACF - Action against Hunger/Action Contre la Faim
- Location: Erbil | Baghdad
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Supply Chain
- Closing Date: 2015-11-04