Business Analyst, NO-2, Beijing, China
at NO-B level for a fixed-term appointment in Beijing.
Please note that this position is open only for Chinese nationals.
UNICEF China relies on a number of ways to mobilize funds to support its programmes for the wellbeing of children in China. As the number of channels grow and become more complex, we are looking to strengthen our capacity to analyse and interpret financial data and available income streams. To do this, we are now seeking a finance / accounting expert to join our team of highly-motivated professionals. Particular focus will be on analysis of financial data and activity results to identify ways to increase productivity and optimize results.
- Together with income generation teams, create annual budgets and work plans for different funding channels
- Monitor resource mobilisation activities with established KPI's and report on the status of these
- Analyse activities and results in-depth, and draw actionable implications to improve efficiencies
- Forecast income by channel
- Prepare applications for funding from UNICEF's global resources
- Prepare reports required for internal management of income generation
- Track and monitor changes in income, and liaise with colleagues on changes
- University degree, preferably at master's level, in business administration, accounting, finance or other related field
- Certified Public Accountant certificate, intermediate-level accountancy certificate or above is an asset
- At least two to five years of professional working experience in finance, accounting, or other related field
- Experience working with the UN or other international development organization is an asset
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
Do you have?
- Insatiable interest to find out what is underneath the figures, to map out the relationship between cause and effect?
- What it takes to be an excellent numbers detective?
- Respect for and adherence to UNICEF's core values of Commitment, Diversity and Inclusion, and Integrity
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills and capacity to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong drive for results, setting high standards for the quality of work
- Interest in learning and researching, gathering comprehensive information to support decision making
If so, you are invited to apply for making a difference in the lives of Chinese children. Applications including a Cover Letter and a Personal History Form (P11) shall be sent to email@example.com or through www.unicef.org/employ (requisition 502257).
The deadline for receipt of applications is 22 January 2017.
Opening Date 5 Jan 2017 China Standard Time
Closing Date 22 Jan 2017 China Standard Time
- Organization: UNICEF - United Nations Children’s Fund
- Location: Beijing
- Grade: NO-B, National Professional Officer
- Accounting (Audit, Controlling)
- Finance and Banking
- Closing Date: 2017-01-22